I
write it about world rowing today.
It is said that the rowing originated in
the U.K. At first I introduce the Henry Royal Regatta what is most famous
classic boat race meet.
The
Henry Royal Regatta is carried out every year in five days of the first week of
July. It is the historical meeting that has been performed every year except World
War II from 1839. It began as town raising of Henry at first. However, I came
to be called a Henry “royal” Regatta because the British Royal Family became a
patron after 1851. Because participants increased year by year, it was
postponed till five days to have been 1st at first. It becomes the
most authoritative boat race now in the U.K. where rowers gather from all over
the world.
At
first the interesting place of this meeting is that there is an original rule. With
the international rule, there is a rule unlike the standard rule of U.K. It is
different in the distance of 1 race, and the name such as a pet name associated
with the place not a meter is pounding the passage spot. Then not only merely
boat race is carried out, but also it features it that the one side as the
society event is big. Particularly, the clothes of the audience are unique. The
man wears the blazer with the design of the showy color and stripe. The woman
wears the gorgeous dress appropriate for the place of the official society, a
hat. Because a climate is good, the U.K. of this season will be an ideal
opportunity for society.
I
participated in a world youth boat championship of 2012. It was held in
Bulgaria, and approximately 30 countries participated. Therefor the difference
between foreign country and that I felt Japan is height way of rising of. The
difference in national traits thought that there was a little, but, in the
country (U.K., United States, Brazil, Poland) which after all rowing was major,
and was strong, height way of rising of support was great. It is played big
sports to support all over the country that are almost rowing without
attracting attention in Japan when I step forward to the foot in the one step
foreign countries. By the way, Hong Kong China is a strong country in Asia. I
think in Japan that rowing should become major. In Asia, I think like Europe
and the United States that rowing should become major.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿