Hello everyone. My name is Hikari Kimura.
I'm 19 years old. My birthday is May 21. I was born in Imabari Ehime. I have
lived in Tsukuba since this spring. Imabari is my hometown. There is sea and
mountains. It's a place that is surrounded by nature. There is a very good
place. Please go to all of you there! I have a father and mother and elder
sister. My favorite food is Gyoza that
my mother cooks. It's really delicious! My father was good basketball player,
so sometimes I play basketball together. It's very exciting! My sister is 4
years older than me. We quarrel well, but she always minds me. She is a person
necessary for me. We are a very good family. I love them. My favorite singer
and group are Taylor swift and Backstreet Boys. The most favorite song of
Taylor swift is "You belong with me". This song's promotion video is
so cute! The most favorite song of Backstreet Boys is "Shape of my
heart". When I listen to this song, I can relax. I like foreigner
musician's song, but I like Japanese musician's song, too. Motohiro Hata's song
"Uroko" is my memories song. I love listen to music! In addition, I
love to eat! I love meat and fish and vegetables and sweets:-P. Particularly,
sweets is the best! Chocolate, pudding, cake, crepe and other are very
delicious. When I eat them, I feel happy! I have been to the foreign country.
China and Bulgaria, China went by school trip. I ate genuine Chinese food.
Fried rice was very good. I was impressed on the Great Wall! I went to Bulgaria
by the world championship of the rowing.
It took 11 hours by air! I was tired very much, but it was a good
country enough to want to go again. Yogurt was more delicious than Japanese. My
favorite comic is Slam Dunk. This is a very very very good comic!!! My favorite character is Mitsui Hisashi. He is very cool! I like his short hair. I like his
monliness. I love anyway. However, I also like Sakuragi Hanamichi, too. My
favorite his lines are "I love. It is not a lie this time." and
"I'm even now.". I read this comic many many times. Let's talk about
the Slam Dunk with me:)! My favorite sports are rowing and basketball. I'm not
good at basketball, but I like it. Basketball is exciting sport, I think. Good
at basketball player is so cool! I belong to the rowing club. Do you know
rowing? Rowing is the sports that I am absorbed now. Rowing is minor sport in
Japan. However, it is sports of the extreme popularity in a foreign country
particularly Europe. It is very hard sports, but has further charms. The sense
that a boat slips over water is the best. I want everybody to know the rowing!
Please read this blog!
good!!
返信削除I love sweets too. Let's go out to eat together someday!!
返信削除Hello, Hikari! Please teach me how rowing boat.
返信削除