I introduce blog of Yukinori Yamamoto
today.
He
writes blog about the Judo. At first I introduce him. His record became number
one in Japan at the age of a primary and secondary student. He participated in
an international meeting 17 years or younger and won the championship
wonderfully. And he entered the university and came third in inter-college.
Then,
I write it about the Judo that he gets absorbed in. The Judo was a competition
of the origin in Japan, but was played major sports worldwide now. The
popularity in Europe in Particular is great, and there is the Judo competition
population of France approximately the double of Japan. There are seven classes
of men and women, and each rank 22 countries, 22 people can participate in the
Olympics.
Judo
includes much skill. It is “Uchimata”, “Seoinage” and more. It is common
throughout the world, and the language in the Judo is Japanese. Thus, all the
shouts of the umpire are Japanese, too.
Finally, I write about a rule. The game
is held for five minutes and performs extra time if there is not an end. The
extra time does not have a limit at time. It win if I take victory, “Wazaari”
two and “Ippon” one. When it is determined, the number of “Yuukou” mediates
victory or defeat.
Recently,
the improvement of a uniform and the design of the Tatami mat is carried out
and is played sports for TV.
Please watch blog of Yukinori Yamamoto!!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿