2014年1月27日月曜日

10, Rowing in the future


 I write it about from this of the rowing today.

 

 I say many times, but rowing is very minor sports in Japan. There is little competition population so as not to be able to compare with the major sports such as baseball or the soccer. These include some reasons.

The first is the point that I cannot practice near without area of the sea. There is not the area of the sea that I float sea and river, boat including the lake and can row enough anywhere. In addition, I cannot practice even if the surface of the water is desolate.

 The second is that a tool is expensive. Boat does hundreds of thousands of by millions of yen, Japan boat cheap most by highest foreign country boat. One set of oar costs approximately around 80,000 yen. It is not a thing to be able to easily buy.

 The third does not have an opportunity to come across a boat since it was small. Most people begin rowing with a junior high school, a high school, the university. There is a big difference with baseball and the soccer in there being few people learning rowing since the days of a primary schoolchild.

 In addition, the reasons why rowing is not taken up by the media include that there are few people who have done it who are hard to become the image. Because the course of the rowing is a straight line of 2,000m, there is accompanying it to watch all from a start to a goal. So it takes considerable effort if I do it on TV. In addition, it is thought that it is not interesting at all for the person who is not interested because it is repetition of the same movement. And the TV station will avoid broadcast because it is thought that the audience rating is not removed because there are few people who have done it.

    There is not an opportunity to do rowing. →②They do not become interested in rowing. →③It is not broadcasted on TV. →④They do not know the rowing well. →①

 Such a vicious circle happens. Therefore I think that I want you to broadcast it on TV to have you be interested in rowing somehow or other. In that way rowing wants not to lose baseball and soccer and to play popular sports.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿