2014年1月7日火曜日

Why is my blog topic important for people in sosiety?


 I write about the rowing.
  
There is very little population of the boat contestant. There are few people who have rowed a boat in the university for competitions. However, It performs a regatta in the company depending on a company and perform a regatta in the study depending on a university. There is the rowing as the entertainment, too. We cannot usually taste the sense that boat advances to over water very much.

 In addition, the rowing is minor in Japan, but thinks that a major competition such as baseball and the soccer is outstanding simply because there is a minor competition. If all competitions are major equally, there are few people supporting professional baseball and J League. There is the feeling that rowing wants you to be major, but I like the quiet rowing in major.

 Finally, for the contestant, rowing is splendid sports bringing up oneself. The body is accompanied by physical strength and various things including the power in correspondence with spiritual strength, the communication with the friends, any natural environments that I finish rowing 2,000m. I think that the rowing is good for people in the place where I am not known to many people very much.  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿